Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013

Hi!

So good to hear from all you guys yesterday! I loved it! It just made me excited to work even harder in this work. This week was great, Elder Gilman and I have goals to find through the members and also working on completing part member families. It works pretty effective and it’s a way to baptize and activate at the same time. I kind of told you lots yesterday and I don’t really know what else to say other than I’m doing great! I love this work and my testimony of my Savior has grown and is still growing continually. He is the way, the only way we can be and live in our fathers presence again! Paola and Venus are still progressing and they are great! I love this work and the people we teach so much. I've never felt such a joy in my life before. The joy of sharing the gospel is great! It’s something that we all can partake of, full time missionary or not, every member can grow from missionary work. I will make sure to have a more full detailed email next week, I’m just drawing a blank right now haha. 5 months went by pretty fast, but so much happened in the last 5 months. Here’s a cool Argentina fact, the type of shoes that the Argentine cowboys wear are basically TOMS. Toms come from Argentina, the logo for toms is the Argentina flag and they are really popular here, and really cheap. They are not called toms here but kinda cool right! I love it here and I love this work sososo much!

Love,

Elder Nelson
Elder Nelson, Sergio, Elder Gilman, Carlos
Two cool new converts!




No comments:

Post a Comment