Monday, June 17, 2013


June 17, 2013


Wow, what a week. So a few weeks ago, Elder Gilman and I found a less active lady and talked to her. Her name is Norma Bustos and she has 4 unbaptized kids. Saturday we just baptized 3 of them. Marcos 14, Veronica 11, and Santi 9. They are so excited to be members and the family is starting to go to church together. We had 6 investigators in Church yesterday. A kid named Mauro (19 yrs), Ayelen (20), Estela (Madre of Miguel) Mercedez ( a nice lady who loves us) and Augustina a granddaughter of a member. All are great and really progressing well. It’s been chilly in Argentina. Thursday we had a really Hot day, but since then it’s been pretty cool. The Branch is doing great. We are now focusing on reactivation to make the branch a ward. We had transfer calls Saturday. Elder Gilman is going home and now, which is sad but good at the same time, I wasn’t a fan of being a last comp, it makes you think about your last transfer and home ha, but now i have Elder Peterson as my companion! He’s From California and is way cool. I’m excited to get to know him more. He is the District leader! We are both excited. He was elder Waldrons trainer! I’m doing great, every day I feel more that this is the work of the Lord. The language for me is getting better. I’m speaking it and studying it lots. The freezer in our Apt what all frosted so there was like no space, so we tried to defrost it and water leaked everywhere, so we tried to put buckets in the fridge to catch the water, but that failed, and then we found that long ago Elder Jassmans jello exploded in the freezer and all this melted jello was leaking...it was just a big mess, but now I think we are okay ha.





I love this work, I love you all!




6 months Tie....(This Mom is shaking her head!)




The family of Norma Bustos




New Comp Elder Peterson



Baptism. Veronica, Me, Marcos, Santi and Elder Gilman

No comments:

Post a Comment