Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013

This week was kind of nuts! I got into my new area Villa Maria Monday. I LOVE my new area. It’s really pretty. It’s the cleanest city I've been in in Argentina and it’s so beautiful!
We had a good day of work Tuesday and then Wednesday morning we got a call from the ZLS saying that we have to stay in the apartment all day. there was a lockout between the government of Cordoba and the police of Cordoba, the police weren't getting paid so they weren't working so the whole province went wild and everyone started robbing stores and all that crazy stuff, so we hung out in the apartment and watched movies. I was kind of sick so I got to sleep it off a bit, we got planning done for the week and our studies in too, but it was such a weird day. Then Thursday all was well and we went out and worked. I am meeting the members more and I really love them, they have such a desire to do missionary work, and they are really strong members! We have a investigator who is going to be baptized the 21st of 12. He is a son of a less active lady and he is really sharp and excited to receive his invisible friend, the holy ghost :) His name is Martin and he’s super cool! That’s about it, I love this mission and the work!


Elder Nelson

Service Project, we build a house! We raised a few walls. The Elders were in charge of the concrete mix









After the Service we ate chori pan, which is like a really good sausage with bread and mayo. its very Argentine and i got burnt but only on the parts that weren't already tan haha the Argentine sun is HOT


No comments:

Post a Comment