Sunday, December 8, 2013

December 2, 2013


I GOT TRASFERED!!! I am now in the city of Villa Maria in Cordoba in the ward General Paz! My new comp is named Elder Hellstern from Utah! He’s a cool guy, I live with 4 in the apartment, the other two, one from Nicaragua and the other Tennessee. I love these guys, the Elder from Nicaragua I knew in the other zone when I was in Cosquin, but I’m so excited to keep on trekking in the mission! On Monday a family in the Rio Cuarto stake made a big turkey lunch for the missionaries and so we had our own little thanksgiving feast! On Saturday we baptized Adrian :) it was such a cool experience and he was so happy! His family was so emotional and it was great! But then when I told them I was leaving the area they all got sad, and then it made me sad.. That part of the mission stinks, I love Adrian and his family and I will always remember them. All is well. Just happy to be in my new area!



Thanksgiving Lunch

Elder Reyna
Elder Guerra from Peru

Me and Gonazalo and Juaquin (Adrian's Sons)



Bro and Sis Urreta (She makes Great Lunches!)

The Garcete Family! They are way cool!




Adrian's Baptism!!

Adrian's Baptism

Adrian's family! His wife Leticia, her parents
and the kids

Bro and Sis Castro - Stake Patriarch



Sister Bustos - Seminary Teacher

Bishop Alaniz and family

Elder Archilla from the stake. He leaves on
his mission soon




The Morrales Family - the sign says
Gracias Elder Nelson

Sweet members

Loved Member



Another Sweet member

Great Family!

Adrian and Leticia and two of their kids


My New comp Elder Hillstern

Villa Maria

Villa Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment