Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

This week was great, slow, fun, exhausting, really cool, really hot, but just the life of a mission overall. Did I say it’s Really hot! It got up to 40 degrees celsius (104 degrees fahrenheit) yesterday and Saturday probably the same and today maybe a bit hotter, and we haven’t hit the hottest part of the year yet. The sun here is strong. It just feels like its hitting you when you walk in it. Elder Hellstern said he feels like he could make a fire ball in his hands with all the heat there is, ha but I love every min of it! It’s hot, but I really enjoy it!

This week we worked really hard to find new investigators. We can talk to people really easy but its keeping them as investigators that’s hard. Lots of mistakes on our part that we can improve. I’ve been through these kind of problems before just in different areas and now I gotta know what’s gonna work for Villa Maria. I love this area, its clean and pretty, the branch is strong, with its own weaknesses too, and the key for us now is just working with the branch pres and the members to find find find and teach teach teach and baptize baptize baptize and retain retain retain and then temple temple temple and then the Celestial kingdom. It’s all about finding who the Lord has prepared and doing His will with the area, not ours. So that’s where we are at right now. I pray that through the atonement I can perform my part in all this. I love this work, let’s not forget that we are in elect times here. The Lord is hastening his work and more people are ready now than ever before. Let’s not overlook anyone and invite all we know to partake of this great cause! Alma 42: 27. I love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment