Monday, May 26, 2014

May 12, 2014


It was great t talk to you all yesterday. It just reminded me more that you guys are my best friends! I love my family very much. 

This week was great, we started Monday in an area by Cordoba called alta gracia, we did a big splash which is when there are more than 4 elders in one area working. The whole zone worked in that area for a bit on Monday and we saw some miracles. Then tues I was on an exchange with elder Reyes in the las flores ward. We had a great time, we worked hard and I got to meet members from that ward. Then the next few days I was kind of sick so I didn’t do a lot. Then the rest of the week, we worked! We found a few really prepared people thru the members! I love that, I know that thru them there are prepared people! As we went to the church yesterday we saw another burnt window. So, there are trials with the ward, but after the trails comes the blessings :)



No comments:

Post a Comment