Monday, May 26, 2014

April 28, 2014

This week has been great. We have worked really hard in finding a way to teach more with the members, they help so much and we need to work more with them. At times we get upset because they don’t work with us, but it goes both ways, we need to work with them. We have been going to visit lots of referrals and we have found some really good people to teach, I love it. The members here are great. We had a zone conference on Thursday! I got to see lots of my old companions like Elder Jassman (Who is in his last transfer as an AP), Elder Hellstern, Elder Michalek, Elder Rivera my hijo, and lots of friends. I heard that Villa Maris is exploding right now. Lots of baptisms! So it made me happy after working there with very few of anything for 4 months. So life is good! I love the mission, I love this work! I know my Savior lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment