Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June 10, 2014


This week was really great. we are going to have a baptism on Saturday, Camilla, not sure if I talked about her last week, but she is a friend of members and has been listening to the Elders but now finally has permission from her dad to get baptized. My companion is really excited because it will be his first in his mission! I have been receiving lots of revelation this week too, I am learning so much, and I have never felt so much peace in my life (haha okay the word peace (but spelled different) in Spanish means pee so it always makes me giggle haha).

This last week was great, we had lots of fun. I love the Elders I live with and work with, they are all great elders. We are seeing changes in the ward, when I got here in this area we were seeing the attendance of the ward at 60 something, now we are at 86. It’s been great having so many in church. All of it done by reactivation and a few baptisms. We will have a few in the ward this Saturday, one convert and the other a member. Yesterday I was able to go to a leadership training meeting in the mission home, right next to the temple that is progressing well. It was a treat to listen to stories from my mission president and learn the doctrine from him. I am really convinced that this is the best mission in the world, just like every missionary feels about his mission, but it’s the best for me I guess. After the training meeting we rented a few soccer fields and played with presidente and the other leaders and Elders in the office. It was great. I’m getting better at my soccer skills, almost as good as Messi ha ha. I love this work. Once I head Elder Holland say that ever since the end of his mission he has prayed that this work is never ever over for him. I feel the same way. My time is running out here on the mission but I do pray that even after, it is never ever over for me. I love my savior and I will follow him.


Elder Nelson





Elder Rivera

Ha Elder Barbosa





No comments:

Post a Comment