Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 4, 2013




Friends and Family:


This week has been so good for me. Kind of slow but my confidence in the Spanish language grew so much this week. I know that Lord helps us with our desires. I thank him for this new found confidence! We have found many people who are willing to listen to our message, and we are teaching a lot. This week we have broken bike issues and stuff to do that has made it kinda slow in the field. We didn't go out a ton last week but I feel that this week will be so much better! I’m so happy. I love being a missionary. Even with our bad days there is still so much to love, I may not see it right in the heat of the trial but looking back, it brings a smile to my face! I can’t believe how fast time flies! Crazy I’ve already been here for 3 weeks. I love it. I decided if I had to stay in SC for the rest of my mission, I would be okay with that. The 4 of us in the apt took some Epsom salt Friday night to clean out our systems ha! Wow sat morning was real fun ha! Good bonding time that’s for sure! There’s not much to report on this week, but I’m doing great and this work is progressing! I love you all!


Elder Nelson


Elders Powell, Christoffersen, Ferrin and Nelson

Jared said they went to go see a potential investigator and this
is what their house looked like! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment