Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 15, 2013

Dear Friends and Family,

Woah, What a good week. This whole week was have been working and fasting and praying for miracles, and oh has the Lord blessed the people here with miracles. I love this work. Every day gets harder and harder but every day I love it more and more. As each day gets harder I find out more and more why I’m here and I’m so thankful for such a blessing I have received of having this mission call. The importance of this work grows on me every day. As my knowledge of the atonement and the plan of salvation grows, the importance of this work increases for me. In my studies I have developed a deeper understanding of just how great the atonement is. It’s such a deep study topic and I feel as if I’ve only touched it. This week has been great. I went on a few exchanges this week and it was fun to get to know the other Elders a bit more. We have been teaching a lot and finding a lot. I’ve really noticed the importance of the spirit in this work and I have really felt more of a desire to follow it. Only the Lord knows the needs of others and who is ready to be taught. We have found great people to teach and we have had a few get to church which is great! It's fall season in Argentina and so it’s pretty warm. Crisp mornings and cool nights! We walk a lot so I have been so exhausted after every day, but I love it! So so much I love being here. This transfer is flying by so fast. We are getting new cell phones today, kinda cool, so Elder Jassman and I are going to head out to Cordoba Capital to the mission home to get them. Kind of a fun little trip! We are working hard and doing all we can for this branch, such good people live here and it’s so good to have many willing members to come teach with us. I wish I would have been more willing when I was a youth to go and help the missionaries. I love this work, I love My Savior 

Elder Nelson



Elder Jassman and Elder Nelson Helping a Sister with her house




In the country near a city called Bialet Masse

No comments:

Post a Comment