Monday, April 29, 2013

April 22, 2013

Dear Friends and family,
I love this work. My motivation comes from my love for the
Lord. I love him so much and he needs me now to do his work. Its not an easy work. its the hardest thing I've done, but its what the Lord asks of me. My testimony of the Plan of salvation has grown this week. I have come to understand maybe a little more about the pure love God has for his children. in Nephi i cant remember where it talks about if those who are evil know how to give good gift to tier children, how great are the gifts a Loving heavenly father gives to those who simply ask. he is literally there for us in all times of life. I'm so grateful. the work here is going good, we had a solid 4 investigators in church yesterday who loved it so progression is being made here. the people here are so wonderful i love them with all my heart. i bore my testimony in sacrament meeting yesterday and my love grew for them even more as i was doing it. i love Cosquin.


Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment