Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 1, 2013

This Week was crazy, we went to President Salas` last talk in our zone conference, we worked hard and really tired to search for families, and we had a baptism yesterday! We will miss our Loved President Salas, he will be awesome in his new calling and I’m so excited to meet the new pres Alliaud (I think that is how it’s spelled). We have been teaching a family named the Dias family. They are cool and as we taught them the restoration, Brother and sister dias had wet eyes. I pray we can keep helping this great family. We worked with Ayelen, the girl of about 21 years old who we have been teaching for a while, get to baptism. She is who we baptized yesterday and she was so happy. She wants to serve a mission and I know she can. She was a referral from recent converts in the branch, and we taught every lesson with her in the home of the recent converts. There is a power in lessons when they are taught in the member’s homes. This is really how people convert and stay converted. It’s not just a blessing to the elders of the investigators, it’s a blessing to the members as well. I would highly recommend it. :) We also have seen lots of blessings in the way the branch is growing. Right now the branch has a goal to be a ward soon, and now that’s what we are working to do with reactivations and solid convert baptisms. We are baptizing, but not a lot of Priesthood holders to support a ward, so now that’s our goal. I love this work. I vow to give all I have to the work of the Lord. I need blessing in my life from the Lord, and I know it would be unworthy of me to ask of such blessings without doing His work. I love my master and I will serve Him


Elder Nelson



Elder Cuevas and I, he lived in our apartment in
Cosquin when i first got here


Bus ride back from Big multi Zone conference in Cordoba


Downtown Cordoba Capital


Ayelen (Ashelin) shes so cool! I'm gaining weight can you tell ha, the food here is so bad haha


District foto! :) We climbed the Mountain today

No comments:

Post a Comment