Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013


I’m so good! I love this week. I learned so much from my mission pres in our interview we had this week and from the APs. It’s been so cold here in Argentina and our apartment is freezing because there in nothing to heat it up, we bought a little heater deal today so let’s hope it helps! but I’m way cold! We baptized a kid of 20 years named Mauro! He’s way cool! He wants to serve a mission. I bought him Predicad Mi Evangelio or Preach my Gospel and he’s exited to start reading it! I have been way tired but we are just spiritually and mentally exhausted. We set the goal this week for 20 lessons with a member and so we have our work cut out for us this week. This is the last week of the transfer and so there is a good chance I could leave Cosquin. Next week i could be writing from another place! Ha so ill let ya’ll know! But who knows haha. The branch is great! Norma Bustos, the lady I helped reactivate is going to be sealed in September in the Temple! :) You have no idea how happy that makes me! :) I love her and that family so much! Well I love you all so much!

Elder Nelson




Just cooking chicken

Veronica- future missionary (Daughter of Norma)

Mauro!!

Plaza folklore! in Cosquin!

No comments:

Post a Comment