Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 21, 2013

This week was good, it was hot, but good and fun. We are still working with a few investigators but lots of them are slowly quitting to act. the gift of the holy ghost is so important, and that’s what they need to keep on going with the gospel, but to receive that they need baptism, which they have a hard time getting to at times haha! Just makes me realize how I need to improve as a missionary. This week we realized we need families to baptize, we need to find new people to teach too, so we found a few potential families so I think we should be teaching a lot this week. We were supposed to be receiving transfer calls Saturday, but nope, we got a call from our District leader and he said that they aren't ready and will be Tuesday. We are going to receive 40 something more missionaries this transfer and so still president and the Aps are planning how it’s going to work....Can you say The Lord is hastening his work? Way crazy but so cool at the same time, so I will find out tue if I leave or stay, I feel like both could happen, but we shall see, if I leave, I would like to come back to Rio Cuarto. I love this place! , well that’s about it! I love you all!

Elder Nelson


My ZL Elder Sivila, he goes home this week to
Mendoza, ARG

My district Elder Sandoval (Chile), Flores (Mexico),
Parejas (Peru), Me (USA), Goncalvez(DL)(Paraguay)
and Cruz (Ecuador) 6 different nations! 

Familia Rocha, Adrian and Leticia 

Hno Vasconcelo, he gave me a tie,
Way cool guy! He said, pretty soon us here in 

Argentina won’t be able to eat or sleep because we 
will just be baptizing. and I said 
God bless you brother, you have the vision! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment