Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013

This week was great, we worked a lot and found a few great families. We found 2 related families, and both are studying with the Jehovah witnesses, so they have lots of questions about the doctrine especially what is the name of God. But both are such great families and we love them. Enzo and Andrea are one of them and the other is the little brother of Enzo named elvio, and his wife. We had a lesson with Ruben and he told us he would be moving to another city closer to his family. So we taught him a few of the commandments like the word of wisdom and the law of chastity, just in case, and now we are looking for a way to send missionaries to him, there aren't many members if any by his little town. We had Adrian come to church and he had a great experience, he now has everything ready to be baptized except a little few things he’s working on, and once he breaks free, he’s good to go! I love that man, we taught him about the temple in the church and now he wants to go, once someone makes the temple their goal, everything makes a lot more sense. I love this work and I love the change I can see in others! We love this ward, my comp and I, and we are seeing great changes! :) I love you all!


Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment