Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013

This week lots happened. tue I worked in the ward Roque senz pena with Elder Goodwin, he’s a cool elder, he’s got a great testimony of the gospel. We had lots of success that day. Then wed was a zone conference in Cordoba, I got to see lots of my old comps like elder Jassman and elder Michalek. then friday I worked in the bimaco ward with Elder Reyna from Córdoba Argentina, he was suppose to be in Bolivia but with his health they sent him closer to home, he’s way cool.

Yesterday at the 1st part of church we had no investigators. We were counting on Adrian, but it wasn't a strong comit, so we left church to go look for this investigator to bring her to church, she gave us excuses why she couldn't so we left, we called all our investigators and nothing..and so as we were walking back to the church I was praying with all my heart that Adrian would come to church, be baptized this week and one year from now be sealed for all time and eternity. It was really my desire that they could be sealed. And so we got back to the church...nobody. So we waited by the door for investigators and all of a sudden I saw the son of Adrian, and then his brother, and then their sister and then his wife, and they all walked in the 4, and I thought, oh great, Adrian is still sleeping...immediately my mind went to, every Sunday, we have nothing, what am I doing wrong, why are there no fruits...but then all of a sudden this head pops out and there is Adrian, clean shaven, dressed nicely, ready for church! :) oh the tender mercies of the Lord...now we are preparing his baptism for sat or fri depending on his work...Adrian and his family have Family Home Evening with the bishop today, and he’s going to be baptized! :) I’m so excited for that family! It will be great! well that’s about it. i love you all.

Elder Nelson



1. family in Roque s pena ward,
the kid is a member and
his parents are going to
get married and be baptized

 The Zone conference, Elder Jassman
with his posterity haha his hijos,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment