Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013


This week was so fast, I don’t really remember what happened. ha, I went to an area called Almafuerte with one of the zone leaders on tues, the zone leader Elder Ramirez helped with two baptism interviews in almafuerte, and I went with an elder Named elder Buitrago. We had good day. Then after another few days of work I went with my district leader to work with him in his area. Elder Goncalvez is a big help to me, he teaches me so much. Only a convert of 3 years, but he’s a great missionary. then we were going to baptize Adrian Rocha this Saturday, but we couldn't find him to get his interview in because he is working a ton this week and then his wife was sick so they ran to the clinic, and so now we wait for the weekend. I love Argentina, I realized that I only have 1 year left to really enjoy this wonderful country and the people, and then it will be hard to come back after. I dread a little the end of my mission because of that, but I love where I am right now and i wouldn’t want to be in any other place! I love you all!

Elder Nelson





Elder Parejas with a pancho or aka hot dog

me with pancho

My desert area of field

Yesterday we looked over a hill
and found some kind of rodeo! 

Oreo Argentino
They are so little!







No comments:

Post a Comment