Monday, January 6, 2014

December 23, 2013

I don’t feel like its Christmas. I’m sweating in 100 heat. I’m super confused because I don’t feel the Christmas spirit, but in 2 days its Christmas...haha but I feel the spirit of the Lord that testifies to me that He lives! Our Lord and savior, he came to this earth as an act of love, everything he did was because he loves us and now we celebrate this holiday season in love for family friends and all men, this week was great. We all went to Cordoba as a mission for our conference de navidad! It was great! Love our mission, la Mision Argentina Cordoba (the M.A.C) Is the best mission in the world (la mejor mision en el mundo). Presidente Alliaud dressed up like Santa and they passed out gifts. All the elders got ties! and the hermanas got scarves! We ate lots of what’s called Pan Dulce, which means sweet bread, it’s like cake, and everyone eats it for Christmas here. We have found lots of families to teach. After we put the goal to baptize 4 families next month, we have been finding great families! It’s when we push our standards and raise the bar is when the lord blesses us. I love this mission with all my heart! I love you all I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas

Elder Nelson

Elder Parejas and Elder Fields

 Hermana Alliaud, presidante, 
Elder Michalek hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Elder Henderson, Also from Spokane!

Elder Michalek, Waldron and me! 











No comments:

Post a Comment