Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014

This week has been just normal, getting to know members and investigators in the area. . The area is a little dangerous, but haven’t found anything bad yet, I still have not been robbed ha! It’s getting colder, I love it. Makes me want to play Christmas music! So I’ve been listening to Christmas music all week. Our apartment is real bad. It’s really dirty and the neighbors always fight and yell and blast music so we are now looking for a new place to stay. So i'll be moving in a bit.

We are meeting great people. Our area is far from our chapel and apartment. We have to take a bus every day to get to our area. We have lots of people to teach but lots of people aren't married and live coupled up with kids and all and so we have to get them married before we can baptize them, so that’s the biggest struggle is getting people married. We are teaching this guy of about 26 years named Augusto, his wife is a member but they are not married and they have a little boy. Way cool family, they came to church, but they just gotta get married so he can be baptized! We love them and are doing all we can to help them! This area is good. I love my new comp! :) I guess I’ll just make this area my new home again like I did in Villa Maria! I love this work and I know it’s a true work!

Elder Nelson

 My new Companion Elder Barbosa 
The family of three we baptized before I left Villa Maria
with me and Elder Rivera...I miss him already! 
 Familia Tovo, and their son Andres in Villa Maria
The Family Hermosilla, converts of about a year
Some of the young men HaHa! I love them!
The familia Baroza, they help the missionaries tons!
They are the reason the family above got baptized, not us!
Famrosales they are gypsies! A way great family,
the father is Elders Quorum pres and
they live in a big bus! 
The Family Torricela, he is the Branch President
with his wife and daughter. They also have 2 sons
Flia Juarez, I love them tons! They are so cool! 
The new apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment