Monday, January 6, 2014

December 30, 2013


This week was great. Tue we went to the house of a family for Christmas Eve. The Family Juarez. They are really cool! A family from Mexico, well she is from Argentina but he is from Mexico and they use to live there, but we ate really good Mexican food and we spend the evening with them. Then we slept on the roof that night of our apartment and watched the fireworks. Then Christmas I talk to the good old fam! Then the rest of the week we worked. We are having a hard time really getting anything. All of us in the area are kind of struggling. We are working really hard to work more with the branch and the branch pres but it’s so hard, he’s never available, always working with the other jobs he has, so it’s been just kinda pushing along to see anything. but we are happy and excited for a bright future ahead :) today I talked to a guy who is a dad of a kid we found, but the dad didn’t want anything to do with me because I’m from the USA. He got mad that I stepped on his property and didn't want his son to have anything to do with me because I was North American. I have never really been on the end of being the minority before, it was a great perspective point. It’s been a good week overall! I love this work so much!

 Me in villa Maria

Me and Luis Juarez

Chrsitmas cookies :) 

The back of our mission t-shirts we got
from pres for 
Christmas





No comments:

Post a Comment