Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014

This week was crazy. We went to a house of a family in the ward for new years, that was fun, we ate a big pig! Elder Hellstern and I put the goal to just invite more people to be baptized and we saw results it was great! I don’t really remember what happened this week. Ha! We had some really powerful lessons with a few investigators. One lesson was with a lady named Norma we taught her on her steps outside, I know she could feel the spirit and by the end she said, I know the Lord wants me to get baptized. After she said the closing prayer, the spirit was just so strong and then two little doves came and landed right beside us, the spirit was there. I remember afterwards thinking, wow, the Lord did that because she needed that experience of the spirit, and I think I really needed that experience too. It was a wake-up call to me. I love this work and I know this church is true and Christ is my savior! :)

Elder Nelson


Awesome clouds after a storm!

Awesome clouds after a storm!

Elder Hellstern and i bought jerseys from our soccer 
team here in Argentina, named Belgrano, 
they are from Cordoba


El papa Fransisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment