Saturday, August 30, 2014

August 11, 2014


I got transferred to the city of San Francisco in Cordoba. My new companion is elder Morales from Mexico. It’s awesome! I love the city. It was a part of my zone when I was in villa Maria, but now it's its own zone. And over it all, I was called as a zone leader. So I’m super stoked. The apartment is really nice, 6 elders live there, one of them is elder Rasmussen, who I knew in my last zone, he’s way cool!

My new area is in the Cordoba Province but right on the line between Cordoba and Santa Fe. I will actually be working in Santa Fe more, but it’s a nice little city. My apartment is on the 9th floor and I can see everything from my room its great! I love my new area. I’ll miss lots of members in Jose Ignacio Diaz, but I’m excited for a change. I love this work.

Elder Nelson









No comments:

Post a Comment