Saturday, August 30, 2014

July 21, 2014

This week has been really great, lots of trials but great. The weather is weird. In the morning and night it gets wintery cold, but as the sun comes up during the day, I feel like we are in July..ha well I guess we are. But the sun here is so strong that even in the winter it gets hot. So it bounces from really hot to really cold really fast. I think that because of that, I got sick. I’ve been sick lots of this week. I worked anyway, but Saturday I had to rest a bit, but still went to work. It was hard for me, having the desire to work really hard and my body not being able to follow. But overall it was a great week as far as work. We found lots of great people. We have appointments set with lots of new investigators so we will see how it goes. I feel so blessed to have the atonement in my life. It’s really the best feeling knowing that there is always a positive future. I love the Lord and I love this Gospel. This work is what I will invest myself in for the rest of my years.

Elder Nelson



With Elder Larson

The crew, Elder Larson, Elder Montes, Brother Castro and me,
oh and open cupboards shhh ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment