Saturday, August 30, 2014

July 28, 2014

This week was great! We saw lots of miracles, one of them being that I got like 3 packages from you Mom and Grady and from Aunt Ginny! She sent me this little red monkey, and so I’ve got him hanging on my bed, ha it’s cool. I love it all. I got the football! I love it, and all the cool videos and stuff. I love the book Jolee made of Maverick. I’ve been looking at it lots. It was all great, I’ll send a picture. Elder Larson got stuff from his mom also so we took a pic of it all.

This week has been fun, We started the week off with lots of work. We had interviews with president Alliaud. He is way cool! Then we went on a few exchanges. I got to work with an elder from Chile named Elder Ardissoni. He’s a way cool Elder and taught me a lot. Then I worked with elder Larson as well. He’s a good friend to me. Last week, this family showed up to church, named Miguel and Lorena, they were invited by a member, and so they showed up, now we have been teaching them and they are progressing to baptism. A simple invite from a member made a big difference. They are such good people and so I’m sure you will be hearing more about them. I love this work. There are always miracles.


With Elder Larson

With all our stuff we got from home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment