Saturday, August 30, 2014

August 18, 2014

This week was really crazy, but fun. So we are in a zone of 6 elders and 6 sisters. There are 2 districts, one of 2 elders and 2 sisters and another with 2 elders and 4 sisters, and then the zone leaders that help in each district. To help out the areas of the sisters we went to a few of their areas and worked with them, so my comp and I would just go with them to their appointments, that helped us get to know more their investigators which helps us verify with them. So two days this week we were in city’s called las varillas and arroyito. Then we began to really work in our area. There are lots of investigators, we had about 7 come to church yesterday, and two that will be baptized Sunday. It was great. I was about to do the interview for one guy named Mauricio who will be baptized this week, he is a very good guy. He said that he had been looking for a good church for his kids for a long time but couldn’t find one until now so he loves it and wants to be baptized. There is also this family that we found. the father is a son of the elders quorum pres in San fran 2nd branch, but his wife is not a member, she wants to be baptized to be able to go to the temple and be sealed, only thing is that they are not married, so we are going tomorrow with them to the civil records office to set a date so they can get married, they are really excited. They also have a little 2 year old. They are the Lucero family. Lots of great things happening. As a zone leader there is a little more pressure and more responsibilities, but it’s a blast, my comp is great, he’s hilarious and really smart. I love the work here, and I hope we start seeing real growth.

Elder Nelson



From my apartment on the 9th floor

a bit of my apartment

me and elder Weller, who is fresh new from the US of A

me and Elder Rassmusen and Elder Blotter

Elder Morales (my comp) by the elevator that goes up to our apartment

A few of us in the zone, Elder Blotter, Elder Rassmusen,
Hermana Tuttle and Hermana Cornejo,

me and my comp en Germany jerseys! Unity! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment