Saturday, August 30, 2014

July 7, 2014

So Elder Michalek (Jared's MTC companion. He says seeing him is like seeing family!) is my zone leader ha. I am always in communication with him because I’m a district leader, so it’s cool to have him close again. The last year he had been in an area far away from me. Elder michalek came into lots of my old areas, we share lots of the same areas and finally he got to my zone ha. I love that elder.

This week we had a rough week as far as numbers, but a good week as far as what I learned and all the potential. I don’t really remember what happened exactly, but I do remember how I felt in the week. Lots of gratitude! I realize more and more how blessed I am to be here. This experience is something so valuable that it’s really a blessing. I give service, but as I give service the Lord serves me 100 times more. It humbles me, and motivates me. I realize that we are given so much in scriptures. All the doctrines and principles for salvation and then the Lord expects us to apply it. The doctrine or vision is always the same, but the application is individual. As I apply more the little things in my life, I see a great difference and more of a power to get things done. When we do things the right way, the Lord give us power to do more. It all depends on doing his will. Just the way I organize my desk, or the way I dress or the way I speak, changes lots. Then the little things like that help me to apply the bigger things, and that is what makes me more like my Savior. I love this work and I am so thankful for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment